Piano is a fast-growing enterprise SaaS company with operations in Philadelphia, New York City, Kyiv, Amsterdam, London, Oslo, Paris, Berlin, Singapore, Tokyo, and elsewhere globally. We provide enterprise software and strategic services to the world’s leading media companies and brands, including NBC Universal, the Economist, Wall Street Journal, BBC, Techcrunch, Bloomberg, Crédit Agricole, Deutsche Telekom, and more than 1000 other clients. Our software and services enable these companies to create customized digital experiences for users, restrict and sell access to content online, and analyze user behavior in order to drive engagement, loyalty, and revenue.
We are looking for a smart and ambitious Recruiter to join our HR & Operations Team in Kyiv and manage our recruitment efforts in the Kyiv office. Piano is growing at a rapid pace, and we need a new teammate to support hiring across multiple regions, implement scalable processes, and build a pipeline of diverse candidates - all with a smile on your face. We are looking for a self-starter and someone who is comfortable influencing key partners and hiring leaders. You will serve as the subject matter expert on Piano's recruitment processes and champion changes in process or philosophy. You'll build broad market knowledge and creatively network to manage and maintain a network of qualified and diverse talent communities.
- Deliver dynamic strategies to identify, source, assess, and recommend top talent while creating diverse talent pipelines.
- Collaborate with department managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
- Identify and implement efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
- Assist with job posting and advertisement processes.
- Screen applications; select qualified candidates; perform the first candidate interview.
- Schedule interviews throughout the process; oversee the preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials.
- Attend and participate in college job fairs, campus events, and other networking opportunities.
- Collaborate with hiring managers and/or other HR staff during the offer process, identifying and recommending salary ranges, incentives, start dates, and other pertinent details.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Collect and analyze data to maintain a current understanding of fair and competitive market salaries, candidate availability, and demand for candidates in particular fields.
- Maintain and consult data and records to identify and select potential candidates for vacant positions.
- Check candidate's references and credentials, verifying experience and backgrounds.
- Arrange meeting locations, travel, and/or accommodations for applicants and company managers when necessary.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
- 3-5 years managing all phases of the recruitment and hiring process for technology, SaaS, or related industry
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, related field, or equivalent work experience
- Recruitment experience involving a proactive sourcing model and engaging with passive candidates and networks; ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with aptitude in conducting interviews
- Experience managing offer and contract negotiations
- High emotional intelligence and excellent interpersonal skills
- Committed to producing quality work and acting with integrity
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative
- Fluent English